Thursday, October 18, 2007

D-Day + 18: Old Habits

Its 8 o'clock. I just used my last nicotine stick. No more coffee. Reading and reviewing our Business Process given by Kiara or jetskier. Remembered "JARHEAD", like a soldier waiting for action I was staring at the bubbles on my foxhole.

Then a familiar "kring", YM window popped up. Its my old aw2spec buddy. They just opened a new forum for all Davao car addicts, not on our old aw2spec.com domain but on a free site. The old aw2spec died cause the GLD's (good looking dudes) don't have time to maintain it. All work no play really makes GLD dull dudes. Now after a year we are reconditioning our engines to start the forum craze again.

Another escape from boredom, elpatatas is back! Is this a sign for Davao's automotive scene to boom again? Does this mean more beer, more chicks?(atik lang), and going home at 5am? Everyone come back to Davao, "bawal sablay ulit"!

"Into the sun we climb, Climbing our wings will burn white, Everyone strapped in tight, We'll ride it out, I'll be coming home next year"

Join our forums! click here

4 comments:

miles0282 said...

do you know Niko V?

Paulo Saravia said...

yes, my long lost friend.

Paulo Saravia said...

and still lost at the present. your X? hehe

miles0282 said...

ngee! di ko X nu! di siya lost nasa States lang studying photography. classmate ko sa highschool.